Download Your Free Financial Services CIO Guide to IT Security and Identity Management
If you're like most Financial Services Chief Information Officers (CIOs), you are the bridge between IT and the business side of your company.
And as such, you are responsible for purchasing and implementing programs that help both sides of the organization perform together as efficiently as possible.
One of these programs is likely an identity management system to control user access and user rights to resources within the company.
When you download your free copy of Financial Services CIO Guide to IT Security and Identity Management
, you'll learn all about:
- Getting the most out of your identity management system (pages 5-12)
- Identity management systems and IT security practices (pages 13-15)
- Who is typically involved in identity management (page 16)
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance (pages 17-19)
- Biggest mistakes financial services CIOs make in identity management rollouts (pages 20-21)
- Successfully taking over existing identity management systems (pages 22-24)
- Pain points CIOs face in an identity management installation (pages 25-26)
- Budgeting for identity management for mid-market companies (pages 27-29)
To get your free copy of Financial Services CIO Guide to IT Security and Identity Management
, simply fill out the form to your right.