Transform the way you deliver security and identity.
Whether on premise or remotely managed, we can handle the complete, end-to-end management of your Identity and Access Management (IAM) infrastructure.
To get the most from your organization investment in Identity Management, organizations must ensure that the system is running smoothly. This means that all of the features and integrations in your Identity Management deployment must work correctly at all times. It also means that users must be aware of the system and take maximum advantage of its benefits.
To ensure a smoothly running, Identity Management deployment, organizations must provide for:
- Server health monitoring.
- Ongoing surveillance of user adoption and programs to increase user participation.
- Periodic software upgrades, to add features and keep up with new integrations.
- Prompt and effective troubleshooting of any issues that may come up.
We can take care of day-to-day administrative, operational and consulting duties so you can focus on what’s important to your business with peace of mind and confidence.
We created a State of the Art Identity support service operations center in Bengaluru, INDIA
- Network infrastructure at this facility has been architected to safeguard against external intrusions
- This facility is operated using processes based on the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
- Staffed 24x7 by full-time experts.
- Proactive Monitoring
- Subject Matter expertise
- IDM Optimization
- Off-hours Support
- Multi-Product Suite Support
Service Delivery Options
Delivery Option #1: Full IdM Support
InfraMatix experts will deliver 100% of all your organization’s IdM needs.
Under this service arrangement we are responsible for the entire IdM environment's functionality, security, performance, availability, improvements, and maintenance. This includes:
This option enables your organization to achieve high levels of support without the high level worries or prices.
- Continuous IdM support services available 24x7 and 365 days a year
- 24x7 system and security monitoring
- Access to sophisticated reporting and trend analysis tools
- Access to our entire pool of seasoned IdM experts
- Improved IdM service availability through multiple built-in redundancies
- Improved IdM system performance through streamlined operations
- Faster support resolution and response times
- Reduced IT infrastructure costs and overheads
- No need to hire, train, and retain your own separate IdM staff
- Leverage the collective knowledge and experience of our IdM specialists.
Delivery Option #2: Supplemental IdM Support
InfraMatix experts will help augment your in-house Identity Management (IdM) team on either a temporary or permanent basis.
Unlike our complete IdM solution, we are responsible and accountable for only those tasks assigned to our IdM team – and according to the agreed upon Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Recommended for organizations seeking to:
- Completely outsource IdM services
- Gain continuous and reliable support for IdM issues
- Focus efforts on core competencies
- Mitigate information security and compliance risks
- Instantly raise the level of available IdM expertise
Recommended for organizations seeking to:
- This is a highly flexible solution that can be tailored precisely to your unique needs.
- Quickly add more IdM resources and expertise with minimal risk
- Investigate the suitability of a fully outsourced IdM solution
- Investigate the suitability of a 100% remote support solution
- Gain expert assistance with a major IdM project
- Plug temporary talent gaps due to some circumstance
How It Works
Customers who sign up for the Remote IDM Administrator Service will be assigned one primary and one backup Identity Management Identity and Access Management Suite administrator. The Identity Management Suite administrator will take on the day-to-day monitoring and management.
Customers must designate a primary and a backup application owner (both can be non-technical), with whom the Identity Management Systems Identity Management Suite administrator will coordinate software configuration changes, access to target system administrators, etc.
Key responsibilities of Identity Management Systems administrator
Server Health Monitoring
- Receive and carefully review a daily e-mail from the Identity Management Identity and Access Management Suite Servers, including all pertinent logs from the nightly auto-discovery process.
- Communicate any issues to the customer’s application owner.
- Act as a single point of accountability, to escalate any and all IAN issues and configuration change requests.
- We are responsible for troubleshooting any integration or operational issues, which may arise with the Identity Management Suite application.
- We will have direct access to Vendor IAM Systems software development and QA resources and will co-ordinate with them to expedite problem resolution.
Upgrades, Patches, Integrations and Customization
On an as-available basis:
- Apply IAM Suite patches, as they become available. This includes implementation on a development system and production migration, if applicable to the customer’s change control process.
- Apply security or performance On an as-needed basis.
- Update existing business logic (i.e., scripts or plug-ins) to reflect new or changing business requirements.
- Implement at most one minor user interface customization, consisting of a CSS modification or insertion of a logographic.
- Add integrations to up to five non-scripted target systems or applications, for which connectors are included in the base Identity Management Suite software or any connector packs released by Identity Management Systems.
- On the customer’s invitation, visit the customer’s offices once to meet with the customer staff, for up to 4.5 days.
- 4. Provide advice to the customer regarding best practices for use of Identity Management Suite and guidance regarding how to maximize user adoption.
Reports and Audits
Provide reports, via e-mail, to the customer application owner. These reports, delivered monthly, will cover:
- The numbers of users who have signed into Identity Management Identity and Access Management Suite’s web UI during the month.
- The number of users who have completed enrollment and a list of those users.
- The number of change requests submitted into, approved, rejected and processed during the month.
- The number of successful and failed creates, modify and delete operations processed during the month.
- The number of users who have a profile on the system and a list of those users.
- Password change transaction volumes for the calendar month.
- A list of all error messages produced by the system during the month.
- A list of system faults that the Identity Management Systems administrator has identified and resolved.
Lower Total Operating Cost (TCO)
- Eliminates the need for the customer to hire, train and retain internal resources to Identity Management Identity and Access Management Deployments.
- Replace a services expense significantly.
- Eliminate the need to train its own administrators – typically one primary and two backup administrators would have to attend training.
- Maximizing user adoption.
- Reliable and timely system operation. For example, users should be provisioned quickly – in minutes, not hours or days.
- Reducing system downtime
We support all Major Identity Management Vendors